Since the year-end marks a lot of reflecting, here’s a list of books I read in 2012. Had it not been for my book polygamy I’m sure I’d have done better.
If someone had to ask me which was my favourite, I’d have to choose between The Help and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. And I think I’d let The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy win. What an amazing book!
Until I start rolling around in books in 2013, here’s what’s been read this year!
- The Old Man and the Sea – Ernest Hemingway
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams
- The Help – Kathryn Stockett
- The Palace of Illusions – Chitra Bannerjee Divakurni
- City of Djinns – William Darlymple
- A Quiver Full of Arrows – Jeffrey Archer
- The Curious Incident of Dog in the Night-time – Mark Haddon
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven – Mitch Albom
- The Devil Wears Prada – Lauren Weisberger
- Mirza Ghalib: A Biographical Scenario – Gulzar
- Love in the Time of Cholera – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – Stieg Larrson
- Fight Club – Chuck Palahniuk
- The Sins of the Father – Jeffrey Archer
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole – Sue Townsend
- Lady Windermere’s Fan – Oscar Wilde
- The Importance of Being Earnest – Oscar Wilde
- The Seagull – Anton Chekov
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
I envy you
Haha. I’m surprised at myself too. Given that I struggled most of the year with LOTR, Atlas Shrugged and Of Human Bondage.