- Arrive late.
- Drink coffee/green tea/tea to console yourself.
- Respond to 3.5 emails and then get called for a meeting.
- Come out of meeting with a new purpose for the day.
- Make a new plan in MS Excel to achieve purpose.
- Scrounge for lunch while making plan.
- Get called into another meeting while having lunch.
- Excuse yourself. Curse caller (Only after having left lunch 97 times before this to attend such meetings).
- Get yourself another coffee. Because only coffee will do.
- Enter meeting with coffee in hand (to look important).
- Accept new agenda without controversy.
- Call your team to communicate new purpose.
- Write 4.5 e-mails. Get called on the phone.
- Watch the Internet fail, die, in purgatory; in that order.
- Take a break for a walk.
- Never smoke. It’s uncool. Only drink coffee.
- Book a cab.
- Listen to rubbish Hindi film songs on your way back.
- Briefly ponder about meaning of life.
- Get distracted by a list of things money can buy.
- Wake up from sleep realising Excel file was not saved.
- Realise plan is not needed.
- Wake up.
- Wear best clothes.
Hindi film songs are not rubbish..:P
These days? of course they are. There’s a song about a girl’s birthday bash who goes to goa and smokes hash. I mean, really?